Donate With Your Credit Card Online Right Now!
Mail a donation to:
Please Help The Inclusion Of Children With Special Needs!
- Our Goal Is To Raise $350,000 This Year
- Donate Now
- We Are A 501 (C) 3, All Donations Are Tax Deductible!
St. Louis Catholic Schools
There are 45,700 students in St. Louis Archdiocese Catholic Schools making ours the largest school system in Missouri! There are an estimated 650 children with significant special needs in need of a Catholic education. Unfortunately, of those that are “grade level” age only about 50 children receive a Catholic education and almost all of these children are educated in segregated environments.
Is Inclusive Education Expensive?
While every child’s needs are different the estimated average cost per child is $6,000. Ultimately this is offset by tuition and increased enrollment. Inclusive education is efficient! Inclusion is mostly about training, technique, and using existing teaching resources. Additional resources used to support inclusive education benefit all students, not just those with special needs. Inclusive education enables our Catholic schools to better provide differentiated education for all children. Embracing inclusion leads to higher enrollment, better academic outcomes for all students, and higher retention. Once a school develops the institutional capability to be inclusive, welcoming children with special needs more than pays for itself.
Our Goals: Help Us Help More Children & Schools!
- Raise $350,000 by December of 2017.
- Support the children with special needs, their families, and the inclusion programs at:
~ Mary Queen of Peace Parish in Webster Groves, MO
~ Incarnate Word Parish in Chesterfield, MO
~ Immaculate Conception Dardenne, Dardenne, MO
~ Saint Mary Magdalene Parish, Brentwood, MO
- Fund four programs for the 2018 / 2019 school year.
- Support new inclusion programs every year until children with special needs are welcome in every St. Louis Archdiocese parish school.
- Grow our fundraising each year and help our archdiocese schools learn to included the estimated six hundred children with significant special needs from families that would choose a Catholic education.
Call Us With A Donation:
P.O. Box 221447
St. Louis, MO 63122
Donate Securities or Mutual Funds:
Download the instructions below, provide them to your broker and they can proceed with a transfer.
Donating securities may provide you with unique advantages. Talk to your investment firm for advice. Any long-term appreciated securities with unrealized gains may be donated to a public charity and a tax deduction taken for the full fair market value of the securities — up to 30% of the donor's adjusted gross income.
Since the securities are donated rather than sold, capital gains taxes from selling the securities no longer apply.
Download Our Donation Form: